What's New in the Whitewater Archives?
The Archives have grown so large that it can be difficult to see when new material is added, so the "What's New" pages list the additions in reverse chronological order (since mid-May 1996). Note that "new" means new to the Archives, not necessarily newly-published. Some of the newly-added stuff may, in fact, be older stories that have been captured here just before they disappeared into that great Internet trash-bucket in the sky.
September 10, 1996
- Whitewater acquittals cheer Clinton's camp - by Stephen Robinson, Electronic Telegraph, August 5, 1996 [Whitewater page]
- Clinton 'knew of plan for assassination' - by Ambrose Evans-Pritchard, Electronic Telegraph, August 5, 1996 [Mena page]
- Arkansas Pension Dealings May Benefit Prominent Citizens - by John Crudele, September 8, 1996 [Other page]
- Dark Alliance: The Story Behind the Crack Explosion - by Gary Webb, San Jose Mercury News, August 18-20, 1996 [pointer, Mena page]
August 3, 1996
- "Filegate" - Chairman William F. Clinger (R-PA) before the House of Representatives, July 25, 1996 [Whitewater page]
August 2, 1996
This page was last updated October 3, 1996 by Nick Chase (email@example.com).